Hi all,

I saved an email message infected with Sircam virus as a .eml file, and tried to scan it with different AV programs.
of all what I used (Fprot, Mcafee, Sophos, Norton), only norton detected the virus.
What does that mean ? if I use Mcafee or fprot with declude, they wont detect sircam ? or is my test not represantative of the way declude works?
Are you having success intercepting sircam, when using declude with Fprot ? dos or windows version ?
what about Mcafee ?
also, are you running on nt server or WS ? and what version of fprot or mcafee are you using ?
declude website mentioned a "multiplatform" version of virussacn that can run on NT server, wasn't able to find such a product. can anyone point me to the right direction ? will declude tech support help us choose configure and test the AV product ?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

serge