Heimir

From: "Serge Dergham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Sat, 25 Aug 2001 02:11:19 -0000

>Hi all,
>
>I saved an email message infected with Sircam virus as a .eml
file, and tried to scan it with different AV programs.
>of all what I used (Fprot, Mcafee, Sophos, Norton), only norton
detected the virus.
>What does that mean ? if I use Mcafee or fprot with declude, they
wont detect sircam ? or is my test not represantative of the way
declude works?
>Are you having success intercepting sircam, when using declude
with Fprot ? dos or windows version ?
>what about Mcafee ?
>also, are you running on nt server or WS ? and what version of
fprot or mcafee are you using ?
>declude website mentioned a "multiplatform" version of virussacn
that can run on NT server, wasn't able to find such a product. can
anyone point me to the right direction ? will declude tech support
help us choose configure and test the AV product ?

Sent via the WebMail system at i360.net