-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Starfish Virus
Scanner
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Feature Clarification

Hi Ed,
    Sounds like our mail situations are somewhat similar. I'm running Imail
and Declude (both A/V and Junkmail) with F-Prot on a dual PIII 1 GHZ machine
with 2 gigabytes of RAM. Sounds like your server should handle the load with
no problem. Mine is overkill, I seldom see cpu usage exceed 10 percent. I
recently had to upgrade and wanted to make sure I was covered for a while.

I think the Pro version of Junkmail checks both incoming and outgoing mail
for spam but standard version of A/V checks both for virii. If it's a biggie
better check with Scott before you buy but I think that's the deal.

David Daniels
System Administrator
Starfish Internet Service
[EMAIL PROTECTED]