>Hm, I feel just the opposite. I feel guilty about getting top support, a
>great tools web-site and an ever-expanding product and NOT paying an annual
>upgrade fee to pay for all that development effort.

FYI, something else I should mention.  Now that Declude has been out for
over a year (about 15 months now), we are going through the process of
deciding whether or not to add an annual "maintenance agreement" that would
include a year of support and upgrades.  We likely will be adding this, but
of course it would not be mandatory (IE you can keep running Declude
forever), and would definitely not try to prevent virus definition upgrades
(so you wouldn't be forced to upgrade each year to be able to catch the
latest viruses).