>That would have been true if everyone had to pay for a new feature.
>but the fact that the pro version get the new feature free, and the standard
>version do not is not right.

Does that mean we should offer two identical products with different names,
and charge different for them?  :)

>But this is a sort of descrimination against the chipies :)
>When I bought the product, there was nothing that said that the pro version
>will get additional features in the future for free.

... and nothing that said it wouldn't.  If we only added new features to
both versions, then after a few years you would see two products that were
nearly identical by that point.

Our goal is to keep the Standard version as a highly competitive product,
that has all the features that a mail server virus scanner really should
have.  On the other hand, when there are features that go well beyond what
other products offer, we may need to add them to the Pro version
only.  Note that the Standard version includes some features that aren't
included in the much more expensive SMTP-based virus scanners

With this feature, I would also suggest that you remember that you still
can use multiple scanners in the Standard version using batch files.  That
was one of the main factors in the decision to have the internal multiple
scanner support only offered in the Pro version -- because the same
functionality *can* be accomplished in the Standard version with a little work.