>Well, while they're debating business ethics, I'll bite:
>
>How do I configure multiple virus scanning?

Good question!

You can have up to 5 different virus scanners.  You add them by adding the
same "SCANFILE", "VIRUSCODE", "REPORT" and "OKCODE" lines that you would
normally add, except there will be a number after them to indicate which
scanner it applies to.  So, where you might have the following now:

         SCANFILE        C:\Scanner\scan.exe /ALL
         VIRUSCODE       13
         REPORT  Found

You might change it to:

         SCANFILE1       C:\Scanner\scan.exe /ALL
         VIRUSCODE1      13
         REPORT1 Found

         SCANFILE2       C:\Scanner2\scaner.exe
         VIRUSCODE2      3
         VIRUSCODE2      6
         REPORT2 Infection

Note that if you don't include the scanner number, "1" is assumed (so you
don't have to change the existing settings).