We have just released Declude Virus v1.50 (beta).  Noticeable changes include:

        o Fixes problem with mailing list E-mails being delayed
        o Fixes a problem with "Blank Folding" vulnerability getting triggered
with RFC822 attachments
        o Adds a DAISYCHAIN option to allow for programs other than SMTP32.EXE to
be started after Declude

The DAISYCHAIN option should create a method of bypassing the problem with
web messaging E-mails not always getting scanned, by renaming smtp32.exe to
ismtp32.exe, renaming declude.exe to smtp32.exe, adding a line "DAISYCHAIN
ismtp32.exe" to the \IMail\Declude\virus.cfg file, switching the IMail
SendName registry entry back to smtp32.exe and stopping/restarting the
IMail SMTP service.  This has not been well tested; if trying this, be
careful, and make sure that E-mail is delivered after making the change.