thank you.  that worked great!  i now know where these are coming from.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eje Gustafsson
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 11:32 AM
To: Ric Stevenson
Subject: Re[2]: [Declude.Virus]

Add
Remote IP:  %REMOTEIP%
to your postmaster.eml file that way you will get the ip of the sender
in your virus notification.

Friday, May 10, 2002, 10:51:37 AM, you wrote:

RS> how do i find the ip address on the imail server?

Volumn.doc.bat
>>from <> to:  (ouruser)@(ourdomain).com.
>>
>>Date:       05/10/2002 09:45:51
>>Subject:    Volumn
>>Spool File: Ddd1c02d800f8614a.SMD
>>-------------------------
>>can i stop this one particular one somehow?

RS> The best thing to do is check out what IP address it is coming from.
From
RS> the IP, you may be able to determine who is sending it (or, you can
contact
RS> whoever is responsible for that IP, by using IPWHOIS at
RS> http://www.DNSstuff.com ).
RS>                             -Scott

RS> ---
RS> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
RS> (http://www.declude.com)]

RS> This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
RS> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
RS> type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".  You can E-mail
RS> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
RS> site at http://www.declude.com .

RS> ---
RS> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
(http://www.declude.com)]

RS> This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
RS> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
RS> type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".  You can E-mail
RS> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
RS> site at http://www.declude.com .
RS> ---
RS> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -