Hello, I have a problem much strange, yesterday have received one mail
containing the following message:

Declude Virus v1.60 caught the [Outlook 'CR' Vulnerability] virus in [No attachment]
OK, that E-mail contained the "Outlook 'CR' Vulnerability".

then me arrived second mail containing a following message:

Declude Virus v1.60 caught the [Outlook 'Blank Folding' Vulnerability] virus in [No attachment]
And this one had the "Outlook 'Blank Folding' Vulnerability".

 the two mail containing virus they leave from different domain,  I have
controlled on both the computers and they do not turn out present virus!
(obviously the antivirus ones are dawn to you). How is possible? thanks.
Those are vulnerabilities, not necessarily viruses. If those computers aren't sending out viruses, they are sending out bogus E-mail -- E-mail that has a single carriage return in the middle of a header in the first case, and a line with only a single space or a single tab in the middle of the headers.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found