Hi Scott, but if I decided not to block this type of mail, as I could make?
which configuration I would have to modify? still thanks.
You can use the "BANCRVIRUSES OFF" setting, but that will disable detection of all the vulnerabilities. This will also likely cause future viruses to be delivered without any scanning (even if you have the most up-to-date virus definition files), so it is not recommended to turn off the vulnerability detection.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found