I actually don't think it'd be too bad .. the keys would be stored on the mail server, the program you call would find the body, encrypt it, pass declude a return true, or however it's handled, and away it goes out to the world. You are, of course, assuming that the user isn't using webmail, and that they're using the imail box to send mail (relay). The other catch would be decryption .. maybe not so difficult either.

Jonathan

At 04:56 PM 1/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
That would be ideal. But is it feasible?
If so, don't forget to include me on the royalties! :)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 12:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] server-based encryption

Maybe something could be scripted and called via declude .. an external
..
might not be so difficult ..

Jonathan

At 09:10 AM 1/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I was initially going to implement PGP, but I have about 10 internal
>users (that would each need a digital certificate) sending to two or
>three external users (that would need to install the public keys from
>all of my internal users). That's a lot of administration.
>
>I even tried setting up a computer running MS Outlook 2002 with the
>following...
>
>Receive mail on Account A
>Setup a rule to forward all messages from Account A out on Account B
>Setup PGP on Account B
>
>Therefore internal users send mail to Account A. The rule forwards the
>mail to external users via encrypted Account B.
>
>It seems logical enough, but Outlook 2002 would default to sending out
>on Account A rather than B, because the mail was originally received on
>Account A. I even tried changing the default account, but it never
>worked correctly.
>
>-Scott

Verisign

> [...]
reader
>of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication
is
>strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,

>please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your
>system. Thank you, Orion Medical Management Inc., Radiology Associates
of
>Tampa.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the Orion Medical
Management iMail server]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the Orion Medical Management iMail server]

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Thank you, Orion Medical Management Inc., Radiology Associates of Tampa.