>"RHome Loans!... Debt Consolidation... Refinance...".

One of our customers does not want to receive these messages any more.
Obviously they still want the viruses to be caught by I guess they don't
care of see the notifications.  I was wondering if there is a way that I can
isolate their domain name and stop Declude Virus from sending these
"WARNING: YOU WERE SENT A VIRUS" messages to just the one domain.

There are a couple options here.

The best (in my opinion) would be to add a line "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Vulnerability" to the top of the \IMail\Declude\*.eml files, which will prevent the notifications from getting sent out when spam gets caught (since spam seems to be the main source of vulnerabilities).

If that doesn't work, you can use "SKIPIFRECIP" to pervent the E-mail notification from getting sent out for specific recipient(s), but that probably won't be necessary with the SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Vulnerability option.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.