Hi,

I have a "problem" which I want to solve by having Declude *not* send a
message when the recipient is [EMAIL PROTECTED] Is there a way to do
this? If not, is there another way to get rid of these messages?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bonno Bloksma

for
> spam.
> >
> > De Declude antivirus software op tio.nl heeft een virus gevonden
> > in een e-mail die u had gestuurd aan [EMAIL PROTECTED] Het betreft het
> > [Outlook 'MIME Header' Vulnerability] virus in de Log.zip.scr bijlage.
Het
> onderwerp van uw bericht
> > was "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender -Log".
> > Het bericht is in quarantaine geplaatst en wordt niet afgeleverd.
> >
> > ---------------
> >
> > The Declude Virus software on tio.nl has reported that you
> > sent an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], containing the [Outlook 'MIME
Header'
> Vulnerability] virus in the
> > Log.zip.scr attachment.  The subject of the E-mail was "Undelivered Mail
> Returned to Sender -Log".
> > The E-mail containing the virus has been quarantined to prevent further
> damage.
> >
> > Headers Follow:
> > From: Mail Delivery System<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender -Log
> > Date: Tue,09 Sep 2003 08:52:52 PM
> >

> > ---
> > [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus using f-prot and
Sophos]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus using f-prot and Sophos]