From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Fw: Undeliverable Mail

>Which keyword do I need to add to the *.eml file to see which attachment
>(filename) was stopped? I have not been able to find an appropriate keyword
>but I might have missed it.

You can use %VIRUSFILE% for that.  Note that %VIRUSFILE% only works when a
virus is detected (not for banned file extensions).  There is no equivalent
for banned files.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 09/09/2003 at 10:26:46-0500et. ]

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 09/09/2003 at 10:26:48-0500et. ]

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
09/09/2003 at 10:55:35-0500et. ]

confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all paper and electronic copies of this message.

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
09/09/2003 at 10:55:39-0500et. ]