What you are "Missing" is that is how you have it configured. You are
banning encrypted zip files, so yes, all the others go through.

Please do not make a statement if you do not understand fully the options.

Now, if you were using BANZIPEXT ON, you would be saying something
different.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tommy O. III (Director
of I.T.)
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 2:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Bagle.J / news.com article on AV software
opening zipped files.

Maybe im just way off key here, but I have been using the BAN EZIP and it
has been working fine.
I have sent many tests into my network with valid .ZIP files containing all
types of files inside and all of them have got through fine, the only time
Declude catches anything regarding a ZIP is when it has a virus inside of it
such as this Bagle virus.
What am i missing, I see alot of talk going back and fourth about problems??

Tommy



---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives can be found
at http://www.mail-archive.com.

Reply via email to