Scott,

I to am recording an error:

"Could not find parse string Infection: in report.txt"

Circumstances are occuring only with fprot, and only on banned extensions or on
[banned] encrypted zips. I only looked at todays logs so I really do not know if it
started with the latest interim release.

I am running fprot 3.14e latest defs

                -Nick Hayer