Most likely Bagle.AA .
McAfee released new DATs about an hour ago. (Others should be available, now or soon)

Bagle.AA
http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_124875.htm

Greg Little

Jim Matuska wrote:
Has anyone seen any new viruses that are using a .cpl extension?  I just received a 24k .cpl attachment that was not picked up by declude with F-Prot or my local virus scanner.  Any thoughts, also Scott, would you like a copy to your virustrap account for analysis?

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Findlay Internet] --- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)] --- This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.