I guess take me back to Declude 101 class.

I ban numerous extensions, like many others on the list.  I would like a
Bannotify.eml to out as long as it does not contain a forging virus. How
do I accomplish that?

The problem is that if your virus scanner detects a virus, the BANnotify.eml file is not used (it is treated as any other virus; Declude Virus will treat it the same way as if you had no banned file extensions).

Therefore, the only E-mails that will cause the BANnotify.eml file to get sent out are ones where no virus was detected. Since no virus was detected, it can't be a virus known to forge the return address. Therefore, SKIPIFFORGING won't do anything.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.