-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Uwe Degenhardt
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 5:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] BSOD and IMail-Server reboot

Hi list and especially
Peter Verzoni.

Peter you mentioned a while ago
the following problems you had on one of your servers:

Did you (or someone else) find a solution in the meantime, or did you just
switch to another AV ?

Would be great to get the link where you posted the info to F-Prot as well.

Thank you.

Uwe

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and