I used the label "mysterious" because people (like me) had been highly
anticipating the JPEG detection feature - and today we learn purely by
accident that there are new interim and "release" releases.

FYI, there was no new interim. Someone went to the URL to get an interim, saw that it wasn't what they expected (I have no idea what they expected), and posted about it.


The only new release today is 1.80, which as expected, had the GDIPlus.dll Exploit detection.

Mystery is an appropriate word, since I (the customer) know of no way to
determine the changes in the interim releases - e.g., if it may contain the
JPEG detection feature.  I am monitoring this list and I don't believe it
saw any prior discussion on -i20 that would have lifted the mystery.

IIRC, the 1.79i20 that someone posted about was released last week.

-Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.


---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives can be found
at http://www.mail-archive.com.

Reply via email to