I had a JPG held by declude as:

However, this was a JPG sent from one of my users to another.  I seriously
doubt it was infected with anything.  The only thing was that it was sent
from a MAC.

Does he need to update his version? Or is it something else?

The problem is that Microsoft decided not to give out any information on how to detect the exploit. The person that discovered the exploit, however, provided details on how the exploit could be detected. There was, unfortunately, a flaw in the detection method, causing occasional false positives (in our tests, about 1 in 1,000 legitimate JPEG files was getting caught as a result). We are planning to change the detection code to use our own (more complex) method.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.