Hey, folks.

What if I want to have multiple response lines in the antivirus
scanner's report.txt?

fpcmd.exe emits a line with "Infection:" before the filename if it's a
virus.

But if it's malware, it emits a line with "is a security risk named"
before the filename.

Since I bought the Lite edition, putting in multiple
SCANFILE+VIRUSCODE+REPORT lines isn't going to be an option for me.

I'm guessing that providing exactly the same parameters in SCANFILE0 and
SCANFILE1 would suppress the actual virus scanning, as with JunkMail,
thus letting me have multiple REPORT lines. That is, if I had the Pro
version.

Andrew.

_