But the Mcafee DOES detect the Virus string in the SMD file., But
declude reports no virus.

(This is for test #17)

----- Original Message ----- From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 3:08 PM
Subject: RE: Re[6]: [Declude.Virus] testvirus.org #22

I turned if off and it still got through.

This test message contains:

Test #17: Eicar virus hidden using the "CR Vulnerability" (attachment can be
opened by all versions of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express)

I just checked this one, and it got through here, too. I examined the raw source of the E-mail, and there doesn't appear to be a lone CR character in it, so it doesn't appear to actually contain the Outlook "CR Vulnerability".

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

----
This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by Message Level users.
Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com.

This email has been scanned for possible viruses by Declude Antivirus.
For more information on Declude Antivirus, Visit www.declude.com