        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of R. Scott Perry
        Sent: Fri 2/18/2005 7:12 AM
        To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
        Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Issues

        >The past few days I am occuring a lot of these type errors in the
virus log:

        >02/18/2005 06:03:21 Qcb35092800dc91ac Couldn't open headers datafile

        This indicates that something happened to the D*.SMD file, which
contains
        the E-mail body.  If you are running an on-access virus scanner, for
        example, the on-access virus scanner may have deleted the E-mail.

        >02/18/2005 06:03:21 Qcb35092800dc91ac ERROR: Could not move
virus-infected
        >E-mail2!  Code: 2 0 F:\IMail\spool\Qcb35092800dc91ac.SMD
        >f:\imail\spool\virus\Qcb35092800dc91ac.SMD

        And this one means that the Q*.SMD file isn't there, either.  This
would
        seem unusual, except we then get:

        >02/18/2005 06:03:24 Qcb3e09ed005291c3 Error 183 creating temp
directory
        >F:\IMail\spool\Dcb3e09ed005291c3.vir\.

        This one means that the F:\IMail\spool\Dcb3e09ed005291c3.vir\ directory
        already exists.  That is a major clue, as Declude Virus is the only
program
        that will create a directory with that name.

        This means that IMail is calling Declude multiple times.  We've seen
this
        happen a few times before -- you may want to make sure that you are
running
        the latest version of IMail.

        Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
        since 2000.
        Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in
mailserver
        vulnerability detection.
        Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

<<winmail.dat>>