-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Duncan
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 9:51 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] not catching [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I went through the logs, and yes I was running another on access scanner.  I
had disabled f-prot's on access scanner but forgot that I was also running
Norton on that machine.  I've disabled Norton but I was wondering if I could
re-enable Norton but just not have it scan the imail directory?