To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:15 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Newbie question

How do I ban certain email addresses?

Some viruses have gotten through lately (first that I know about since installing Declude) sent from forged email addresses using our own domain. We do not whitelist our domain. I'd like to ban some of these common addresses (e.g., [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], etc.)

Thanks.

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]