I changed it to HEADERS and still I am receiving emails from these addresses (got 4 of them personally yesterday). My virus scanner is now updated every four hours, so F-Prot caught these viruses, but I still am receiving the virus notifications. Perhaps the scanning takes place (and the notifications are sent out) before my filter is called?

This is what my filter file contains:
HEADERS    0    CONTAINS    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HEADERS    0    CONTAINS    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
etc.....

This is what I have in my global.cfg
MYFILTER    filter    C:\Imail\Declude\Filter.txt    x    20    0

This is in my $default$.junkmail file
WEIGHT20    HOLD

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Scott Fisher wrote:

The MAILFROM filter test is seperate from anything in the headers. It is the envelope sender.

If you want to test on the header from (I call it display from because that's what Outlook displays), you need to check the HEADERS.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Rogers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>