To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Ignoring "Boundary Space Gap" Vulnerability

Yep... I find that typically only a few questions or comments on the list
get formal response by Declude nowadays, so email to their support address
is the only way to get a response.  There's just not the same level of
service or customer attention.

Darin.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Geiser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>