Here's what I turned off:

ALLOWVULNERABILITY    OLCR
ALLOWVULNERABILITY    OLSPACEGAP
ALLOWVULNERABILITY    OLMIMESEGMIMEPRE
ALLOWVULNERABILITY    OLMIMESEGMIMEPOST
ALLOWVULNERABILITY    OLLONGFILENAME
ALLOWVULNERABILITY    OLBLANKFOLDING
ALLOWVULNERABILITY    OBJECTDATA
ALLOWVULNERABILITY    OLBOUNDARYSPACEGAP

This only works with 2.0.6.14+. There are more that are listed when you log into your account on declude.com and go to the page for 2.0.6.16. All of the above were producing repeated false positives from multiple sources, and ones like OLCR were especially problematic.

Matt

Don Brown wrote:

Thursday, August 11, 2005, 10:50:32 PM, Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
M> David,

M> With 2.0.6.16, which is available from the Declude site, you can turn M> off the Outlook CR Vulnerability. I have turned off all but a couple of
M> these because of numerous false positive issues.

Which ones have you turned off and what is the syntax to use?

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----