-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Barker
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:41 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com; Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Declude Beta 3.0.4.4 Posted

2 new Directives

WAITFORTHREADS      1500
Located in the Declude.cfg - Defined in milliseconds eg. 1500 = 1.5 seconds
this can be changed so that when the maximum threads are in use this time
specifics the wait before checking to launch more threads.

WAITBETWEENTHREADS         1
Located in the Declude.cfg - Defined in milliseconds eg. 1 = 1 millisecond
The time to wait between spawning one thread and starting to process another
thread.

David B
www.declude.com