-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Rogers
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:26 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Slightly OT: Encrypting or Securing Email Content

We're looking for a simple way to opportunistically allow our users to
encrypt or password-protect certain emails and/or their attachments that
contain sensitive data.  We're running Declude Pro and have banned EZIP
extensions (the highly recommended suggestion from several people on this
forum), so that kinda rules out PKZIP and any kind of ZIP program (because
as soon as you password-protect a ZIP file, it becomes an EZIP file).  We
looked at PGP, but it seems very complex and seems to require a hardware
proxy in between our mail server and the Net.  Is there a simple and
effective way to encrypt or password protect documents for email
transmission that doesn't cause problems with Imail or Declude and doesn't
require software to be installed on the recipient's end?

Thanks.

Kevin
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and