I would consider 3.0.5.10/11 interim releases... Scott would never have documented them.

I too would like to see the release notes updated with each and every version...
but it's a long long standing issue.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darin Cox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] 3.0.5.10

On that note, I would also like to reraise the need for documentation on
reported/known issues with a particular release. A simple page with a quick
note about each reported issue would be very beneficial.

Also, I would think each release would be reported on the Declude Releases
list like Scott used to do.  Now we have to go check the website for new
releases.  Very inefficient.

Darin.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>