So what will happen to customers on SAs at that time?  See why we're asking
the questions?

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry Simpson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:58 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Changes @ Declude

Don,

You are correct, it would be better to have only one product and that is why
we are making the offer to customers to move to the highest level of the
software at special pricing.

We also recognize that some customers don't want to do that so for the
foreseeable future we are maintaining the two code bases.

We are not going to force customers to move. At some point in the future V3
will go onto maintenance but that date has not yet been decided.

Barry