-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bonno Bloksma
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 6:03 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] How to delete quarantined messages ?

Hi,

Sorry to burst your bubble. Declude will process ANY file with the .eml
extention. I have had several different replies to diffent situations that
way. I had a emrecip1, 2, 3, etc. Declude comes with several preconfigured
eml files which each process what they are created for, but all of them
(with a few exeptions) get called in a situation.

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma