thanks, I sent a message to the isc.sans.org via their webpage.

The only accounts on the machine are local accounts however, some of those
accounts (IIS accounts) had administrator access group assignment.

this is a server built by a vendor years ago so I'm not sure I can rebuild it
here. What I'll do is talk with them concerning the accounts and required
groups and password changes and see if we can do it that way... if not they'll
have to rebuild it.

thanks Andrew and Matt for replying, bob