JT> Declude, this is a feature who's time has come.

Hear, hear!  The ability to ban filenames that are contained in archives
would be a good feature, and most of the code must be in place, because
Declude Virus already pulls apart at least the zip file format for
selective file scanning.

It is also well placed in the market.  I checked my up-to-the-minute
ScanMail for Exchange from Trend Micro, and they don't have that
feature.  I also tested it to see whether filename blocking would work
anyway, and no, it didn't.

Andrew 8)