I was wondering if there might be a work-around for this.  Could a combination
of multiple .eml files utilizing SKIPIFRECIP work?

I guess the first question is what .eml files does Declude look for when it
detects a virus?  Does EVA specifically look for a file named "recip.eml"?  Or
does it look at all the .eml files in the main Declude directory?

Could you have two files, one called recip-en.eml (English) and one called
recip-es.eml (Spanish), and then list in those files using SKIPIFRECIP all the
domains that want the other language?

Gary