Hello,

How much memory does your decludeproc.exe use?
on the first system: 40 MB real + 40 MB VM
on the second:  1440 MB real + 1600 MB VM (now: 1650/2000)

I stopped and restarted it, 10 minutes later the same size and growing.

The Proc directory was "full", now the box is under load and sending out mail.
(Imail Spool viewer: Sorry, there are over 5000 E-mails in the spool directory
-- I cannot continue.)

???

running
------
Declude 4.3.46 Diagnostics
Compilation Platform: IMail
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Declude, Inc.
------

Alex

Siller AG, Wannenaeckerstrasse 43, 74078 Heilbronn
Vorstand: Prof. H.-F. Siller (Vorsitzender), Joern Buelow, Ralf Michi