Will you morons please remove me from your spam list?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 10:33 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] re: [1EE-0F3A4F36-9FAD] You do not have permission
to post to the declude.virus@declude.com list

Thank you for submitting a ticket to support. Your ticket number is
[1EE-0F3A4F36-9FAD].

Please keep this ticket number for your records and include it in the
subject (including brackets) of all future emails regarding this issue.

The response time during business hours is usually within 24 hours, if you
have had no response in this time please do not hesitate to call our support
number 1-866-332-5833

Thank You.

Declude Technical Support

view
<http://support.declude.com/customer/viewticket.aspx?email=declude.virus%40d
eclude.com&ticketnum=1EE-0F3A4F36-9FAD>  this ticket online
---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found