From: "Brian Lin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.virus@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 5:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] F-PROT 6 vs ClamAV SOSDG

I just terminate my F-Prot 6, and installed ClamAV SOSDG

Before that, my CPU usage is always run to skyhigh,
at around 70%-100%,   now using ClamAV, reduce
to 5%-20%, still catching all the testing virus.

F-prot 6 do not provide option like noboot, nomem,
I guess these become the default setting, and cause
very high CPU and harddisk usage.

Alex instruction dated at 6 June 2008 for ClamAV installation
is very helpful, thanks!
The main tricks in clamav are:
1: need to install the contributors' tools, then get
two dedicated tools for declude, can run the
clamdscan as service.

2: need to remove --mbox, if this is there, it will
not function.

Brian