We juat saw a new apparent virus/phishing threat come across trying to imposter as a failed UPS delivery notice.

The file attached was called UPS_INVOICE_978172.zip and included a .exe file within.

Is their anyway to catch these in the BanFile area of Declude? We do allow banned files within a zip in our current config.

It would have to be set up as a wild card I imagine (assuming the numbers in the file name would change).

We've only seen one of these so far, so do not have anything else to compare to to see if name is changing or not.

-------
Randy A.
Technical Support Director
Global Web Solutions, Inc.