We recognize that Declude needs to move beyond IMail and Smartermail, to
this end we are working with Brian Milburn to bundle Declude with Alligate
to offer a Declude Gateway solution.

For now, we are naming the product Declude Interceptor so we can take full
advantage of any previous marketing in this area. I believe this partnership
is a step in the right direction not only for Declude as a company, but
ultimately to the benefit of Declude customers. Also a special thanks to
Nick Hayer for encouraging this relationship and for creating the "link"
between the Alligate and Declude.

If you have any questions feel free to email me directly.

Regards,
David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office
978.988.1311 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS. If anyone has the comment "it's about time" please give me some grace
while flaming me.