Thanks,

I'll give it a try

--- In [email protected], "Peter Luijer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> You'll need an intermediate stream, since TImage/TBitmap only loads
> from BMP-resources.
> 
> - Store JPEG in a separate resource-group (for instance "JPEG")
> - In the code create a TResourceStream with the instance of the 
DLL 
>   and the name and type of the resource (as PChar)
> - Use LoadStromStream in the TBitmap object.
> - Free the TResourceStream
> 
> Greetz,
> 
> Peter.
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: [email protected] [mailto:delphi-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Behalf Of Jason Fischer
> > Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 3:19 PM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: [delphi-en] LoadFromResourceName
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > Hi All,
> > 
> > I have some JPEG's in a res file and compiled them into a DLL 
and 
> > would like to load them into an image component at run time.
> > 
> > When I call LoadFromResourceName I get an error that the 
resource 
> > could not be found. How do I need to add jpegs to a res file so 
that 
> > when I try to load them that they work.
> > 
> > Thanks.
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > -----------------------------------------------------
> > Home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delphi-en/
> > To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >  
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >





-----------------------------------------------------
Home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delphi-en/
To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delphi-en/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to