Log into the newsgroup
borland.public.delphi.database.desktop to see the
issues involved in using Paradox. You're much better
off going with a more up-to-date solution as Paradox
has maybe a few good years left at best. Advantage is
very painless to migrate to and it's backend database
is powerful, and free for up to 5 users. Also has a
desktop mode that is great for single user apps.

Dave


--- bagavanme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hai all;
> 
>     I am Delphi devoloper for past 4+ Years. So far
> i have devoloped 
> only desktop applications with paradox as my
> Backend. I have to Make 
> Multiuser applications for my client needs, I Need
> to convert all my 
> coding to handle Multiuser Compatablity. I found
> Minimal Help in 
> Search engines. Now i Want to Pose some geniune
> Questions to you all..
> 
> - What are the technical aspects for Converting
> Singleuser to   
> Multiuser. (I have configured the .Net file
> Directory as said in 
> Parados survival guide. but the locking of records
> doesn't work 
> Properly) ?
> 
> - Can we handle 5 to 6 Node thru Parodox for
> building Robust 
> Applications ?
> 
> - Is there any alternate solutions for getting a
> solution ?
> 
> - Will Interbase backend fit for my Proposal?
> 
> - Is there any books or Technical articles for
> builing Multiuser 
> applications(If so please give me the target).
> 
> I need it very Urgently, Pls Give Solution asap.
> 
> Thanks In advance
> 
> Bagavan.B
> 
> 
> 
> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


-----------------------------------------------------
Home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delphi-en/
To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delphi-en/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to