Doesnt make sense to me. The callback is initiated by a video frame event,
which lets u process that frame prior to it being displayed. All I want to
do is to use the callback proc to process a global bitmap variable. But in
any case Nic, the procs as given in examples are Procedures.
Obviously I dont understand how they work. I guess in my case the video
frame handle is being pushed onto the stack before the callback is executed.
But how to pop it off again if thats the case??
Got me beat.......any more examples