>From:  Patrick Dunford [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
>You may find the freeware toolbar97 components more useful.
>http://www.connect.net/jordanr/

I'll vouch for that!

Carl Reynolds                      Ph: +64-9-4154790
CJN Technologies Ltd.             Fax: +64-9-4154791
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                DDI: +64-9-4154795
PO Box 302-278, North Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand
12 Piermark Drive, North Harbour Estate, Auckland, NZ
Visit our website at http://www.cjntech.co.nz/

                  Website: http://www.delphi.org.nz