From: Dennis Chuah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 13 May 1999 11:26
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Window Titles

Mark,

The hook proc needs to be in a DLL because the WinAPI docs says so.  I think
that is to allow it to remap the DLL into the other process' address space -
just a guess.

In you case, you could FindWindow to get the handle, and in the hook proc,
look for a WM_SETTEXT message for the window handle.

Dennis.