On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Nic Wise wrote:

> I would guess its OK, but I dont have the authority to say that :) What
> does the licence agreement say???

This is the only bit pertaining to copying/downloading I could see:

  9. You may not download or otherwise export or reexport the
  Software or any underlying information or technology except in
  full compliance with all United States and other applicable
  laws and regulations. In particular, but without limitation,
  none of the Software or underlying information or
  technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or
  reexported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba,
  Haiti, Iraq, Libya, Yugoslavia, North Korea, Iran, or Syria or
  (ii) to anyone on the US Treasury Department's list of
  Specially Designated Nationals or the US Commerce Department's
  Table of Deny Orders. By downloading the Software, you are
  agreeing to the foregoing and you are representing and
  warranting that you are not located in, under control of,
  or a national or resident of any such country or on any such
  list.

I don't think I'm in any of those countries :)

Mark

--
Mark Derricutt                     | Chalice of Blood
Software Developer                 | New Zealand Christian Music News

Getting jiggy with Mortification - Medley