From: Nic Wise [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 1999 2:33 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Delphi 5

Cool :)

I've asked John Kaster, who is one of the honcho's in the US, if its
OK to distro this - if so, I may either:

1) put it up on the DUG site for ya'll to DL (for a while anyway :) )
2) burn copies and send them out - Annie and cash pending.

Ofcourse, we may have to slap Mark around for having illegal software,
but I doubt it...