Sorry - I replied first time last night. I have since asked Claire and
posted it a few hours ago. You can upgrade to pro from pretty much any
borland product - even the likes of Borland Pascal I think.

So, its an upgrade from pretty much any borland product. Check with
Claire (09-3600231 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]) if its anything odd, like
say Turbo Pascal 1.0 for CPM.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Quoting Nic Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Nope. Standard is not upgradable - the full product is only $190,  an
> > upgrade would most likely be about $100, which is most likely getting
> > close to the amount it costs to make the disc, manuals etc.
>
> No, what I meant was what is D5 *Pro* Upgrade an upgrade from ?

Nic Wise - Inprise New Zealand / Brocker Technologies Web Monkey.
mob:+64.21.676.418 - wk:+64.9.481.9999 x9753 - wk-em:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
hm: +64.9.277.5309 - hm-em:[EMAIL PROTECTED]